1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

HTC Hero block withheld numbers from calling?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by computerboyo, Aug 28, 2009.

1. computerboyo

computerboyo Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Hey,

Does anybody know if there are settings on the Hero which allow you to block all withheld numbers from calling? I used to have this on my old LG where it would let you reject calls from everyone, withheld, international etc.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Antiman

Antiman Member

Aug 5, 2009
    As far as I know there is not a specific setting for what you want,however if you select the edit option for a specific contact there is an option to send any calls from that no straight to voicemail if that is any help

3. mcmonkiez

mcmonkiez Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Project Manager

there is an option if you to to settings, call settings, call barring, or there is an option also additional call settings...

4. computerboyo

computerboyo Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    hi, i have checked all settings, i just wanted to stop people calling me withheld and then putting the phone down etc.

5. howieHTCX

howieHTCX New Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Business Information Technology Student
    Manchester, UK
    I would Also like to know this as I am recieving abusive calls from my ex girlfriend. I origionally blocked her mobile number but that still allows her to call me by holding her caller ID.

An answer would be much appreciated. I simply don't want WITHELD numbers calling me again for the next few weeks or permenantly.

P.s
    Changing my number isn't an option.

thank youu :)

Tags: