• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTC Hero Case Decisions!

Peji

Aug 20, 2010
I have two decisions for a HTC Hero case that I'll order soon(Ebay). I need some help deciding so you guys tell me which is better if you don't mind.

The Cool Looking One That's Made of Aluminum(Dunno if it'll cause scratches, need advice on that): HTC Hero (GSM) Armor Case - Aircraft grade aluminum metal HTC Hero (GSM) case

The not-so-cool looking one but it's leather and might not scratch(idk, will it?):HTC Hero (GSM) Designio Leather Sleeve - Hand-crafted from soft, premium grade leather HTC Hero (GSM) sleeve

Just need some advice on it, maybe this could help out some people too. Thanks again in advance.

dang, hadnt considered the magnets part. I didn't even know there were other flip cases lol, I better do my research.When I said "Isn't that only available for sprint htc hero? :/ I can't find any for gsm hero, link plz?", I was talking about the otterbox defender thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones