1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

HTC HERO From Cellular South Lemon Story

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tres1208, Oct 15, 2010.

1. tres1208

tres1208 New Member

Oct 14, 2010
    If you are on the fence about switching to Cellular South, don't do it for the HTC hero.
    I had mine for about 4 months before it got frustrating. I sent it back in making a warranty claim and they sent me a new one. However, they claim the phone was damaged due to moisture (I never got it wet or exposed it to moisture) and are trying to make me pay $150 for the replacement phone. Since I paid for the first phone, I should at least get it back before having to pay for a second phone, (on principal). I am mad about this as I took really good care of the first phone. The problem was the touch screen quit working properly around all 4 corners and the notification window kept popping in and interrupting everything. I read about others having the same problem and I'm sure we didn't all get our phones "moist"
    Anyway, the HERO is a Lemon and while I love the affordability of Cellular South, I am not happy with this turn of events and couldn't say that I will be signing on with them again unless they rectify this situation

Advertisement

2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 1, 2009
    UK
    Thread moved to the CDMA (Sprint) section.

Tags: