• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Hero - HTC Mail App

tcyeric

Lurker
Oct 31, 2009
Hi all,

I just got my Hero a week ago and i'm loving it.

Having searched through the forum i think no one has asked about this.

I'm rather a clean/neat freak when it comes to my phones and with regards to the HTC Mail app, i've not been able to remove the listing of emails which have been used with the app

for example: if my friend were to use the app on my phone (abc@123.com) and access his email, and even after deleting the account. There is still a mention of his email address should i press the letter 'a' in the email address while adding another email account.

Is there anyway to remove the above mentioned? =\
am already trying to live with the fact i cannot remove my search history from the market =(

I would've thought it would be stored in the mail app's data, not the keyboard/dictionary.

You could try clearing the cache in settings >> applications >> manage applications. If that doesn't work clearing the app's data probably will do it, although you'd have to setup your email account too.

You could try clearing the market's cache too, although I wouldn't do a data wipe on that one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones