• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Hero Mail Not Refreshing

My mail was working fine up until I updated to 2.1.

Now my mail won't refresh automatically; if I go into the mail app and manually refresh the mail still comes through, but even though I have it set to refresh every hour it doesn't seem to do so!

I have all the alerts on, and I have also tired deleting and re-adding the account again with no luck!

Any help would be great!

Well, I am experiencing this few days. For example some notifications I get instant and then it locks and for one hour nothing NOT even when I play with the phone or Gmail have to press refresh(this helps now, DIDNT 2 days ago). (Or manual sync this helped everytime)

But my calendar bugs me more, more times at day its stuck for more minutes syncing (sometimes contacts) coming out of sleep and I still see the syncing icon...(And it doesnt sync, I cant add or change events, I do change them but they arent, I have to do it always 2x to really change an event but this is an old issue)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones