• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Hero Theme Samsung Moment Theme

Dasin

Nov 21, 2009
I had the the HTC Hero and I like the theme on it and wanted to put it on my Samsung Moment. It seems as if the g1 with tmobile and the moment have the same theme I was the hero theme on my moment. Hard to find these things people say use ahome. You can't even find ahome for free in the market.

English, do you speak it?

^^^^ lol

As for the OP, break down and buy open home...then DL the theme that YOU want, they have tons, and all Ahome themes work with Open home. and if your rebuttal is "I don’t want to fork out the mula" then maybe you shouldn’t have broke your piggy bank for 150 dollar phone....that’s like ppl saying they bought a car that recommends 91 octane due to knocking issues but cant afford premium gas....just pay 2 bucks and get open home...it will solve your problem…

PS. this wasn’t meant to offend...it’s to others that read the thread as well...damn I need to get my coffee :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones