• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC hero unlocked mobile internet not working

HiThere43

Lurker
Dec 6, 2010
I have an HTC Hero for MetroPcs it works just great and all of a sudden the mobile internet connection does not work! I went before to the store where i got it and they charged me 10 bucks to fix this and to place a code or something, and it was fixed. However, i really would like some thoughts on how i can fix this on my own, i don't want to be spending ten dollars every time it happens:(, some knowledge would be greatly appreciated please. :eek: So how can i fix my mobile internet? Wifi works perfectly fine, but i am not always near wifi spots and on the road, so please help anyone.I know there is a couple of different htc hero's so i don't know if it is different with each, I am also located in Miami, FL hope that helps, this is the htc hero that i own--> http://i.afterdawn.com/storage/pictures/sprint-htc-hero_1.jpg

what is the so called new code i can use, and how to use it. The guy at the store says that something about a new code needs to be input into the phone because of something with the mobile network, idk, he charged me 10 bucks. any help with this please thanks.

Many thanks and help would be greatly appreciated.

Have all a great day :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones