• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Hero. White, unlocked and rooted. UK only

Hi,

I've got a white, unlocked, rooted HTC Hero in fantastic condition up on eBay.

WHITE HTC HERO, UNLOCKED AND ROOTED.PERFECT CONDITION on eBay (end time 23-May-10 13:14:45 BST)

Modaco 3.2 installed currently

Accessories going with it:
2gb card Micro SD card- Never used, this came with the phone.
Hands free kit - Never been used, in perfect condition.
Screen Protectors - Has a brand new screen protector on it and comes with two more Nexus Screen Guard Pro screen protectors and a cleaning cloth.
Case - Transparent silicon gel case that covers all of the phone except the screen and buttons
Chargers and mini USB cables - Comes with the original white HTC charger and a spare charger. This is a Blackberry charger but works perfectly at acceptable voltage and amperage. I have replaced the HTC mini USB cable as the end frayed so both chargers come with a new mini USB cable of their own.
Original box with instructions

UK only buyers I'm afraid

Well I know when the Heroes predecessor the G1 was launched it was available in black, White and a wierd bronzey metalic look! Only the black and White were available outside the states and shortly after release the White was discontinued due to lack of demand and the amour of people complaining it got ruined too quickly...I'm not sure why someone would buy a White phone the be surprised that it got dirty or furthermore think that it was in anyway the manufacturers fault, but hey.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones