1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HTC how is internal disk space used?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by htcandroiduser, Oct 12, 2011.

1. htcandroiduser

None

Oct 12, 2011
    hi i am using HTC desire running on froyo 2.2
    recently i have been receiving these 'low internal memory' stuff so i used the App2sd app to get all movable apps into my sd card. after adding up all the app's space usage in my phone's internal memory, it was around 68mb. however, it was stated that 132mb was used. why is that so? n how do i reduce that number? i have deleted any possible app that i can so whats the problem with it?

pls help me thanks so much for the help

Advertisement

2. GrenW

GrenW Android Expert
    None

Apr 16, 2010
    UK
    Apps2sd does not move all of the app to the SD card. Are you just counting up all of the apps that couldn't be moved?

Also data from apps like GMail, Broswer, Facebook, G+ and rss readers can sometimes stack up. Try looking for app cache cleaners in the market to temporarily flush some of these out.

3. justpink

justpink Lurker
    None

Oct 12, 2011
    Does the call history have a big impact on the phone memory? I have tried all kinds of apps to clear cache, task kill, and clear data but it seems like a never ending job just to clear all of that up. And then of course I'm hesitant to say yes to clear things because I don't want to mess up my phone either...

Tags: