1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Incredible 2 update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by guma671, Apr 13, 2012.

1. guma671

guma671 Newbie

Hey guys..new to the website...-_-, anyway I just downgraded my Inc. 2 from 2.3.4 to 2.3.3 in order to root and now that its rooted I've looked around n apparently I need to get all of my update from forums like xda...and I just wanted to know if there was any updates available yet.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. valorian

valorian Android Expert

Just to clarify, after you downgraded you did the second step to gain S-Off and you now have Superuser installed?

If you did the above then you do not want any OTA updates from Verizon. You can go to the XDA forums to get custom ROMs to run. There are also custom ROMs located in the All This Rooted section at the top of this section. Read the description of the ROM's features and download it.

atomwes and guma671 like this.
  3. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

There haven't been any Verizon updates since December. With a custom ROM you can run software that hasn't been released for this phone. I like Sense 3.0 or 3.5 mostly for the lockscreen. If you don't need everything working you can run ICS.
    [​IMG]

guma671 likes this.
  4. guma671

guma671 Newbie

Yea I have s-off...could someone put a link for a good legitimate custom Rom... :D

Thanks

5. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews