• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Incredible 2 update?

guma671

Apr 13, 2012
Hey guys..new to the website...-_-, anyway I just downgraded my Inc. 2 from 2.3.4 to 2.3.3 in order to root and now that its rooted I've looked around n apparently I need to get all of my update from forums like xda...and I just wanted to know if there was any updates available yet.

Thanks

Just to clarify, after you downgraded you did the second step to gain S-Off and you now have Superuser installed?

If you did the above then you do not want any OTA updates from Verizon. You can go to the XDA forums to get custom ROMs to run. There are also custom ROMs located in the All This Rooted section at the top of this section. Read the description of the ROM's features and download it.

Reactions: atomwes and guma671
Upvote 0
There haven't been any Verizon updates since December. With a custom ROM you can run software that hasn't been released for this phone. I like Sense 3.0 or 3.5 mostly for the lockscreen. If you don't need everything working you can run ICS.
aefddc56-5670-508e.jpg

Reactions: guma671
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones