• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Incredible and Samsung Galaxy Tab

Like-New HTC Incredible. Not rooted. Clear ESN. New condition, used less than 6 months. All original accessories minus the micro-SD card. $200 firm plus cost shipping of your choice. Can ship same day if deal done before noon CST.

Like-New Samsung Galaxy Tab. Purchased 1/14/11. With slim leather case and car charger. Clear ESN. Perfect condition. All original accessories and original box. $300 firm plus the cost of the shipping of your choice. Can ship same day if deal done before noon CST.

Both items are in NEW condition. I can send photos on demand. PayPal payment must be received before items will be shipped.

PM if interested....

Make sure you PM me because I'm notified right away via email! I don't get a chance to look at the forums much during the day...

I will email pics if you PM me your email address....

I have the Inc in PERFECT condition, wall charger and OEM battery in the original box. NO SD Card.

Accessories available are a Seidio two-piece slip on cases (navy blue and gold, originally cost $30 each), black and red Verizon OEM "jelly" cases (originally $20 each) and a Seidio 1750 mah slim extended battery (fits with exisiting back, originally $45) and an aftermarket battery charger.

All this stuff is less than 6 months old.

I am willing to send pics right away and make this happen today if anyone is interested but you HAVE TO PM ME!!

Upvote 0
UPDATE:

I will take $200 shipped for the phone, wall charger, oem battery, original box AND a Seidio 1750 slim extended battery and aftermarket charger. Shipping would be USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and I would send a photo of the delivery confirmation slip/number at the time of shipping.

If someone PayPals the money to my account by 3 p.m. CST I would ship today. Mail leaves the local office at 4:15 p.m.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones