• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTC incredible rugged or active?

LigonOzrk

Lurker
May 2, 2010
I have the Innocase II surface for my Htc Incredible and it alone has saved my phone in the case of a few drops.
Since i've been dropping it quite a bit i want to step up the protection, but i dont know whether to buy the Rugged Add-On kit for 19.95 or go ahead and buy the White Pearl Active Case for 29.95, because that'd look just sexy on the Htc Incredible.

Whats the difference? whats your suggestions?

The rugged looks to be similar to the active, if it were put into an additional layer of plastic, then into a holster. If that's your thing, then I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better solution than that. Personally, I decided to go with the active, as it adds a fair amount of protection without impeding the usefulness & design of the phone too much.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones