1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HTC Incredible S: Speaker, Dropping signal strength and phone is restarting automatically

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 343067, Jun 9, 2011.

1. 343067

343067 Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    Hi

I have bought HTC incredible s in April from first day im facing the problems Speaker(while making or receiving calls getting hell of noices if even im inside office or house where there is no sound), Dropping signal strength and phone is restarting automatically.

Even i went to HTC care and submitted my mobile stating that i have these problems. They gave me back my mobile without do anything
    still im facing all 3 problems

I had a very bad experience in HTC care (Bengaluru)it is just like a fish market nobody cares waited like a person waiting near indian government office for the work.

My Tickets numbers(11INCW18ENA000146.11INCW18ENA000145) are not even solved from 2 months all are in Open status.

HTC incredible S S710e

I hope atleast now I will get positive response from HTC and get permanent solution to my problems

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Welcome to the forums, sorry to hear you're having issues with your device.

Can you take it back to the shop you bought it, rather than going straight to HTC, maybe you'll get a better response.

343067 likes this.
  3. 343067

343067 Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    I went to shop whete i bought they told that we sale mobiles if any kind of repairs u have to submit in htc customercare

i have been in touch with customercare from last 2 months but no response

This how H TC is responding to customers in INDIA
    why shouldnt me not go to consumer court legally
    stating that HTC have sold me defect piece

Please i hope u understand my problem or justify ?

4. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    I sure can't advise you on your best course of action but I'd keep after the HTC connection you have made if it were me. I'd just keep demanding some satisfaction.
    I'm certainly sorry you are experiencing problems. It should not be that way.

343067 likes this.
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Over here (UK), if we're sold a faulty product, we have the right to a repairs within the first year of purchase, through where the product was originally purchased. If the repairs are unsatisfactory, we are entitled to ask for a refund or replacement.

What are the rules where you are?

In any case, I'd keep on at HTC. Are you calling? It might be worth putting something in writing.

343067 likes this.
  6. 343067

343067 Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    Here in INDIA third party stores(brokers) sells the mobile from their shops if any kind of repairs we should go to HTC authorized service center to get problem solved.Once the mobile is sold from thier shop(third party) their work is done and they never bother the next moment they blindly say that Please take the original Bill and go HTC service center and get your problem solved or repaired .

My Tickets numbers(11INCW18ENA000146.11INCW18ENA000145) are not even solved from 2 months all are in Open status. what message are trying to give to customer without solving these ticket

The problems I'm facing with the PHONE are hell of noises during incoming or outgoing calls. When i call to anyone they ask me to switch off speaker mode even though i never turned on.The oppsite person ask me are you in traffic or any signal problem from your side but i will be in office with no disturbances from outside and have a very good signal strength
    from 2 weeks while talking the opposite persons rare getting echo of their sounds.Phone is automatically without knowing suddenly it restarts when i'm calling or messaging anybody
    Really HTC incredible S sucks man. Hope you Understand

7. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    Systems Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Welcome to Android Forums!, the best place on the webernets!!

Sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. I'm gonna edit out the IMEI and serial # of your device. Thats not the kinda of thing you really want to post in a public forum

You should try hard resetting it (restore to factory settings) before you trash it

343067 likes this.
  8. 343067

343067 Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    Thought my problem will be solved by providing all the details of my phone so that they forward to concern country or concern department to solve my problem

9. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    Systems Administrator
    Northern Ky
    We are not any of us associated with HTC in any way. The burden of contacting HTC and getting your problem resolved is ultimately up to you. We can give advice and suggestions, in some cases we have a sure answer, but that is all.

Sorry

NightAngel79

10. beermatt

beermatt Lurker
    None

May 16, 2011
    Lol it does sound like your confusing a forum with an HTC customer services contact.

Anyway, for anyone else that stumbles across this (as I did googling), my signal strength / reception was really bad on the Incredible S too. Taping silver foil to the aerial contacts on the inside of the battery cover does effectively resolve it

FIX HTC INCREDIBLE S RECEPTION ANTENNA ISSUES - YouTube

I know it's pretty lame having to tape silver foil to your phone to fix it but it works! (There's a reason I nickname it The HTC Incredibly S**t lol)