• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Incredible vs. Droid 2?

Squiggles

Lurker
Sep 8, 2010
I recently bought a Droid 2, and my friend has the Incredible, i debated highly between the 2 phones, a HUGE thing about the 2 with me is the almost double talk time and stand by time in the battery life, but i love the AMOLED display on the HTC, i am really leaning towards exchanging the 2 for the incredible, but have heard lots of pros and cons about both phones, can i get some input? also i feel like MOTO is laggy compared to the HTC, and thats a big no no for me. This question has probably already been asked, but any info/tips would be greatly appreciated.

edit: has anyone used the Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery with the incredible? does it extend the battery life considerably?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones