1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Incredible will not turn on or charge

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by notacookie, May 25, 2010.

1. notacookie

notacookie Lurker

I try to wait until my phone tells me my battery is low to charge. When I went to bed last night, my phone still had 1/2 the battery life left so I did not bother to plug it in. When I got up and went to use my phone, it had shut off during the night. Like any normal person I tried to charge it- no luck. The phone would not charge and would not turn on. I removed the battery and replaced it. Luckily it turned back on and I still had 1/3 of my battery life left.

Has anyone else had this issue? It has randomly rebooted, but I've never encountered this before where the phone just shut down completely into a hard lock. Anyone else? What did you do? Did you have it replaced?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

No, I have the opposite problem (the phone won't stay off). Waiting for BB to get more inventory so that I can swap it out.

3. KimchiBoi

KimchiBoi Newbie

By replacing the battery, do you mean you got a different one or put back in the same one? Are you able to charge the battery?

4. necosino

necosino Android Expert

Probably took it out and then put it back in.

5. notacookie

notacookie Lurker

sorry put it back in- the same battery. yes everything works fine now. just found it very odd. never had a phone do that.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews