• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Incredible with extended Battery

mikecasc

Jul 28, 2010
SOLD

The phone is in excellent condition 9.5/10. It has had a invisishield protector on it since I bought it(was put on in the verizon store). It comes with the following:

Silcone case ( back is cut out for extended battery)
HTC 2150 mah extended battery
stock battery and case (if I can find it)
original box and manuals
charge cord - usb and wall
car charger cord

The phone has a clean esn and has never been rooted.

I will post pics later when my digital cam battery charges.
Looking for $225 shipped anywhere in the US.

Will also trade for a verizon iphone and will include $200 with the phone.

Ok, found the original battery and cover so they are included:
Here are the pics. Note the screen is not scratched that is the invisishield protector that is scratched.

DSCN0844.jpg

DSCN0841.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

DSCN0838.jpg

Upvote 0
is the phone a refurb? by wall charger do you mean the htc wall charger for the battery or the usb charge adapter? i have a like new droid x, considering trading for an inc if you're interested, just havent found a deal i've liked so far yet.

Phone was purchased new (not refurbished) from verizon in September 2010. The charger is the USB charger cord with the adapter for the wall. THe one that comes with the phone.

Not looking for any trades. I already replaced this with an iphone.

Upvote 0
Been getting a lot of questions about the screen. The screen is NOT scratched, the plastic shield over the glass is scratched and could use a replacement. THe invisshield has been on since day 1. I repeat, I guarantee that the screen is in perfect condition.

I will be taking more pics for ebay without the screen on so Iwill try and post it here first.

Upvote 0
Well there were 2 different versions available, first the AMOLED and then when those screens ran out, they started putting SLCD screens in them. I believe the SKU number is different for the SLCD's, ADR6300VW3 from what I found. I think if it doesn't have the VW3, it's an AMOLED. If you could confirm which one this is, that'd be great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones