1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Inspire 4G help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by impsblodds, Jun 2, 2011.

1. impsblodds

impsblodds Lurker
    None

Apr 23, 2011
    My phone decided to crash today. It froze and I usually take the battery out, then put it back in and its fine. Today it got stuck in a boot loop and when I finally got it to come all the way on, it was like it was factory restored. I lost all my apps and data. SD card seems to be ok,as my pics are still there. I synced back to Google and HTC Sense but I still have no apps. I still have a warranty and I'm goin tomorrow to get it replaced. Can anyone help? Android market still shows my paid for apps in my apps, but how do I get them back? How do i get all the free ones back?

Advertisement

2. Inspire4

Inspire4 Well-Known Member
    None

May 7, 2011
    When I lost all mine by flashing a ROM I was able to just go back into the market and redownload all of them, actually I think the phone pretty much did it itself.

3. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    NY & TX
    Same here. But I didn't root mine. Oddly enough I went from a captivate to the inspire and once I logged in all my apps i had in the market on my captivate started to auto download to my inspire. But for some reason the paid ones i had to manually download by going into the market then my apps and tap install