• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Inspire 4G help

impsblodds

Lurker
Apr 23, 2011
My phone decided to crash today. It froze and I usually take the battery out, then put it back in and its fine. Today it got stuck in a boot loop and when I finally got it to come all the way on, it was like it was factory restored. I lost all my apps and data. SD card seems to be ok,as my pics are still there. I synced back to Google and HTC Sense but I still have no apps. I still have a warranty and I'm goin tomorrow to get it replaced. Can anyone help? Android market still shows my paid for apps in my apps, but how do I get them back? How do i get all the free ones back?

My phone decided to crash today. It froze and I usually take the battery out, then put it back in and its fine. Today it got stuck in a boot loop and when I finally got it to come all the way on, it was like it was factory restored. I lost all my apps and data. SD card seems to be ok,as my pics are still there. I synced back to Google and HTC Sense but I still have no apps. I still have a warranty and I'm goin tomorrow to get it replaced. Can anyone help? Android market still shows my paid for apps in my apps, but how do I get them back? How do i get all the free ones back?

When I lost all mine by flashing a ROM I was able to just go back into the market and redownload all of them, actually I think the phone pretty much did it itself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones