1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Inspire 4G Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zachery93, May 25, 2011.

1. Zachery93

Zachery93 Lurker
    None

May 25, 2011
    Ok so ill jus be sitting somewhere and the car mode will turn on by itself so i wkill not get calls etc. has anyone else had this issue
    and also i will be in the middle of texting or something and my phone will just restart...... :mad: also it will do it in my pocket sometimes so i will need to use it except my phone has restarted so i cant till it loads back up?
    if anyone can help please do :)

Advertisement

2. odindra

odindra Member
    None

Oct 4, 2010
    Work
    Earth
    Ya know, I've had mine since a week of two after release day and had NO problems but all of sudden this morning my time jumped up by about 11 minutes making me think I was late for work. Checking on my PC though the orig time was still correct. I manually changed it back and then set back to automatic.

Since doing this in the same day, my phone then lost network signal. I tried a battery and sim card pull and still to no avail. I then switched to airplane mode and back to normal, didn't work. Then I did data roaming and then back to normal and I then got my signal back.

I dunno. This I thought to be strange. I think the phone just has times of being "stupid" even though it's supposed to be "smart"

Sorry no help though....thought I'd piggyback on your issuess too :-/

3. odindra

odindra Member
    None

Oct 4, 2010
    Work
    Earth
    It just did it again....wtf *sighs* with the time changing.