• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc inspire resetting apn

caf121958

Lurker
Mar 6, 2012
I bought a htc inspire phone from e-bay. I need to change the apn settings. the phone is unlocked, but when I go to the apn setting everything in there is blocked and I can't figure out how to change it. I have a new straight talk sims card and they said it was compatible with the htc inspire phone. I have hard reset the phone. I can do everything with the phone but I can't get on the web.

I set mine by doing this.
I downloaded apn backup and restore from the market. Ran that and saved them to SD card.
Then deleted them from phone then adding apn information provided with byod sim card from straight talk. Save the new apn I just created. Then I had to toggle airplane mode. That's all everything works data,mms issue free.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones