• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc legend mms problem

169marky

Lurker
May 9, 2010
hi all i bought a sim free htc legend im on a vodafone contract for the life of me grrrrr i cant get it to send mms or recieve ive had a email with settings from vodafone no joy my account is fine had a replacement sim sent still no joy ive tried a 02 sim a orange sim and a virgin sim all work fine and allow me to send mms etc im not sure now what to do this really is annoying me im pretty clued up on phones but im stuck im on the brink of maybe selling this please can someone help ive done all the apn settings etc the vodafone shop said its because its sim free phone and sim free phones do have problems smiliemark@googlemail.com

hi all i bought a sim free htc legend im on a vodafone contract for the life of me grrrrr i cant get it to send mms or recieve ive had a email with settings from vodafone no joy my account is fine had a replacement sim sent still no joy ive tried a 02 sim a orange sim and a virgin sim all work fine and allow me to send mms etc im not sure now what to do this really is annoying me im pretty clued up on phones but im stuck im on the brink of maybe selling this please can someone help ive done all the apn settings etc the vodafone shop said its because its sim free phone and sim free phones do have problems smiliemark@googlemail.com
Welcome the the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

moved your post the Legend section of the forums where you may have better results than in the Intro. section...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones