• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc legend question

meltz

Lurker
Apr 15, 2010
I have two queries hopefully somewhere can help me ..

1. Is there any application which I can use the camera flash light as torchlight ?? i download a few application and it uses the screen as torchlight instead .. used to be SE user and the phone have this function which is very useful.

2. Can I organise the programs installed .. like uninstall program I dont need like pre-installed htc stock etc. Can I create my own folder like games etc .. then put all the games installed in that game folder created ??

Thanks .. i really love my legend .. :D

To your second question, yeah.

Uninstall programs: press Menu button while on homescreen, choose "Settings", then "Application" then "Manage Application", and from the list of apps, you can delete anything. just touch which app you want, then touch "uninstall app" in the next page. You can also filter apps by clicking Menu while in the list of all the apps.

Create folders: long press on homescreen to add widget, then choose Folder, then New Folder. After that, long press the game's icon on the homescreen and drag it into the folder.

voila

Reactions: meltz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones