• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Magic Bluetooth trouble!

svabas

Lurker
Jul 9, 2009
Hi Guys.
I recently bought my HTC Magic, and yesterday i tried to hook it up via bluetooth with my Macbook, but it says paired but not connected, and it also says that is haven't any features to offer!?
Am i doing something wrong or?

Hope you can help!

Cheers!

It turns out the HTC Magic doesn't include any other bluetooth profiles than the one for headsets (which the Macbook doesn't include). The solution is to get the Bluex software for Android. Though my version of the Magic doesn't include anything but freeware in Market, so I have to look for it elsewhere.
If somebody have it please write me, I would like to buy it.

Upvote 0
It turns out the HTC Magic doesn't include any other bluetooth profiles than the one for headsets (which the Macbook doesn't include). The solution is to get the Bluex software for Android. Though my version of the Magic doesn't include anything but freeware in Market, so I have to look for it elsewhere.
If somebody have it please write me, I would like to buy it.

try the dev's website Xela AndroSoft
or email at alex_entity@hotmail.es

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones