• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Magic & Google Calendar problems.

D

Deleted User

Hi!

I bought a HTC Magic yesterday, and love it so far, BUT, i have some problems with my google Calendar(Maybe this thread should have been posted somewhere else, but i`ll give it a go).

Ive been using Google Calendar on my Computer for a while now, and have tons of entries added..

But when i synced everything to my Magic, all the entries on my Magic was pushed back 2 hours. (for example if i add something on Monday 27th at 08.00 on my pc, it shows up on my Magic as "Monday 27th at 06.00".. And the same thing happens the other way around when i add something on my magic.

Is there a simple way to fix this?

Maybe there allready is a thread about this, if so, im sorry, but im at work and have limited time to search, hehe.

Thanks in advance,
-Stefan

I had this issue with a website I use for my workouts, it kept sending me emails saying "You worked out 7 days last week, congrats!". I never workout on sunday. Then I discovered that it had me on hawaii's time zone for some reason, thus all my results were off, and I'm sure it looked as though I exercised 7 days in a row that way.

check your settings, your phone may not be on the right timezone. Also check your gmail/calendar settings, they may the culprit.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the answers, just found a way to fix it. It was as you said, something about the TimeZones, but i still find it to be a little weird.

My timezone was originaly set to the correct timezone that im in, but when i changed the GMT with + 2 hours, my calendar adjusted itself to more correct hours..

Again, thanks for the answers :)

Upvote 0
Hi I'm happy you folks did solve your issues. I've got a new challenge here. My HTC magic is in Sync with Google calendar. Actually 8 agendas are in sync with the calendar, and you can display them in different colors.

Once or twice a week, either the calendar disappears and I need to connect to the internet, or the calendar suddenly syncs only few of the 8 agendas set in Google server.

I can't make the HTC sync all of the agendas like before.

If anybody got an idea and a solution, it will help me trust in my HTC again.

Thanks!
;-)

A.real

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones