1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Magic questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by funkynassau, May 23, 2011.

1. funkynassau

funkynassau Lurker

I just got this phone for my b'day two days ago and have it pretty much figured out except I dont seem to be able to use my own ringtone that I had created for my other phone. Is it possible to do this? If so, how?

Can I add my own wallpaper for my screen?

I know how to go back when on a website, but how do I go forward to see the next page?

Thanks,
    Funkynassau

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

For the ringtones, make a folder on your sd card called "ringtones", you can put any mp3 ringtone you have in there and the phone will see it and make it accessible via menu > settings > sound > Phone Ringtone.

Wallpaper can be stored just about anywhere, but it's easier to make a wallpaper folder on your sd or use the DCIM (picture) folder. To change wallpaper, for most launchers you press and hold on the home screen, choose wallpaper and use the gallery to select your wallpaper.

I haven't used the stock browser for a while and don't have it installed, so I can't help you with the browser. I can tell you Miren has both forward and back buttons that appear in the lower left of the page.

3. Charmie

Charmie Lurker

Hoe do I create folders on the root of my memory card. I need step by tep instructions please

HTC Magic Forum

The HTC Magic release date was May 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1340mAh battery.

May 2009
Release Date
Reviews