1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Mail Widget Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by moofinz, Jul 18, 2011.

1. moofinz

moofinz Lurker
    None

Jul 18, 2011
    Hi, I didn't have any problems with the HTC mail widget, until now. Instead of showing my inbox, it simply says "No Mail". I go to the regular GMail app and it shows all my emails. I tried restarting the phone, deleting the email account from HTC mail and adding it again, but it still shows up as no mail :/ Anyone have any idea on how to fix this problem? ;-; Please and thanks.

Advertisement

2. Radoug

Radoug Lurker
    None

Jul 18, 2011
    Hi On the HTC Desire you have to change the download settings to show all mail.
    Not sure if this is the same on the HTC Sensation. If you haven't already tried this, press Menu, then 'More', 'settings', 'Send and Receive', 'Download Options' then set by days or number. Think the usual setting is 3 days.

3. mygt8a4re

mygt8a4re Member
    None

Feb 1, 2011
    Bradenton, Fl
    Not sure if this is your case as I use an Imap account as my regular email account...but be sure you have background data and account-sync checked under "accounts and sync", as well as being sure the little sync symbol (green when synced) is highlighted next to your gmail account. I believe that most accounts refresh automatically when the actual app is opened but wont remained synced for other features or widgets unless these features are checked & highlighted....

4. mygt8a4re

mygt8a4re Member
    None

Feb 1, 2011
    Bradenton, Fl
    .....settings, accounts and sync...brings you to the screen Im referring to. you can always add a shortcut on your home screen to get here faster & enable/disable syncing if needed!