• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC Merge Rooting help

XeiioZz

Lurker
Jan 16, 2012
will someone help me root my htc merge ive tried super one click,z4 root,gingerbreak,upd_1 file were you go into recovery mode and apply update from sd card, my phones running on 2.3.4,and it for uscelluar..... and i dont wanna have to download alot of files, to root because thats to confusing. Or if yall could show me how to downgrade my merge that would be great

Go to 2fastroms.com and follow the directions to unlock the bootloader, load custom recovery, and then flash the fuzion 1.1 rom. Follow the directions to the "T" and you will be very happy with your phone. There are a few steps but its worth it.

This is the same response i put on the other thread. If you dont want to do the extra work, then you wont be able to get the most out of the device. Take a little time, its worth it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones