1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Music player doesnt display all songs :/

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by confuzzled, May 19, 2010.

1. confuzzled

confuzzled Well-Known Member

My music player is acts very strange, I had 30 songs on my desire and i have just added 9 more. Now all the songs have gone onto the memory card as i have checked on Astro file manager, I saved the songs into the same file as i did previously (My Documents - Music). When i open up music it displayes 1/39 songs at the top but as i move along it skips a number a couple of times like 2/39 to 5/39 then 7/39 to 9/39 then 30/39 to 32/39 then 34/39 to 38/39, So it is only displaying 30/39 songs. Now i can see all the songs by clicking the bottom left in the music player (Three horizontal lines) then going to "songs" and say i select a song that isnt bieng displayed i click on it, it starts playing then i simply slide one song then if i slide back the song has dissapeared... for some reason i dont now why some songs are appearing and some arnt, What could be the problem?

TY VM FR.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. OFI

OFI Android Enthusiast

Sorry I can't help you but for when someone else jumps on this thread I want to know the opposite.

How can I exclude folders from the music list?

The silly thing has decided to include around 80 files from the gangstar game!

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews