• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC No video/storage issues

kibshe

Lurker
Jul 17, 2013
I have three issues with my HTC

1) Although my phone says is has Flash Player installed, it has never played video from an online source such as Youtube. It will play any video I take or is sent to me just fine. How do I get the software to make it work? I have tried repeatedly to re-install/update Flash Player and it never works.

2) Although I have an 8G microsim installed, my phone always shows that I don't have enough memory to update all of my apps. This is AFTER I have gone through and deleted a bunch. I have tried changing my storage options from phone to card and vice versa. Nothing seems work.

3) My brother and I are BOTH on Verizon, and I can't send him pictures, and vice versa. It is ONLY between our two phones. His is an Iphone. Verizon can't figure it out.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones