1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC one m7 replacement VZW

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by jasperwill, Nov 12, 2015.

?

What phone do you think would make a good replacement?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2015.
  1. HTC M9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nexus 6P

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nexus 5X

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Samsung Note5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Samsung S6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. HTC Desire 626

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. OTHER? - please comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jasperwill

jasperwill Android Enthusiast
    None

May 7, 2010
    Male
    Computer Technician
    Oregon
    I have had this phone for awhile now, and its pretty much time for a new one.
    this device has become painfully slow at times (screen times out before navigation changes it to locked "ON" sometimes when using voice commands because the processor takes too long to step through the motions).
    the battery life has diminished so it is a requirement for me to plug it in on my way to work and on my way home at night, and it still dies half the time during the evening.

here is my real question:
    what should i replace it with?
    I looked at the Turbo 2 at the store tonight and found it incredibly unwieldy and a little ugly. I like the size of my htc one m7, but getting something slightly bigger wouldnt hurt. I originally thought it was too large because of my small hands, but I have grown used to its size.
    I am interested in the nexus 5x and 6p in general but im worried that the battery life may not hold up over time.
    I would love any suggestions and I'd be happy to answer any other questions about my experience to help narrow down some choices.
    if i shoot down some suggestions its not because i dont appreciate them.

thanks for your help!

P.S. oh, previous devices i have had... HTC Incredible, HTC Rezound. seems like im an HTC fanboy, that might be the case... i appreciate the build quality that i seem to get from them, and the company wants to create root-able devices even if that is not what verizon wants...

Advertisement