1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC one M8 -- Suggestion required

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Justin_Carlos, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Justin_Carlos

Justin_Carlos Newbie

i want to change my mind from Samsung S4 to HTC one m8.. should i go for it. or it will be a worse decision .. Any one here who suggest me

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Well Justin_Carlos if your into the Audio / Video experiences available from our Android phones I'd say the M8 is your best choice. It's also very good for gaming. I'd say the HTC One M8 is more of an entertainment device than the S4. The S4 is great for business and personal use as well and it will perform fine as an entertainment device but the M8 is superior in the entertainment field IMHO. It gets more immersive when you have stereo sound.

3. ChadWilliam1

ChadWilliam1 Well-Known Member

The m8 is a great phone. I highly recommend it. Why are you comparing the S4 to the M8 instead of the S5?

4. jtc303

jtc303 Android Enthusiast

Go to the store and play with each and pick what feels right, there are pros and cons to each... I'm very happy with my m8, apparently the big complaint about this phone is the camera but the pictures I take are for than adequate in my opinion..

HTC One M8 Forum

The HTC One M8 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews