1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General HTC One M9 - locked and factory reset not working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rachel Jeffreys, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Rachel Jeffreys

None

Aug 6, 2016
    Female
    I have a HTC One M9 - on power up the boot menu is shown - none of the options fix the phone. I have tried to wipe data / factory reset but nothing changes. I have uploaded shots of the screens I have access to. The phone will also not connect via usb to the computer.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. vulcangrey

vulcangrey Member
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    Male
    Colorado
    You'll probably need to copy a file to a micro SDHC card, a flashable ROM that works with whichever recovery and firmware that you have installed, boot to recovery and flash that file from the memory card.

Which recovery did you have on there before it got stuck? And can you get to recovery now?

3. martimarti

martimarti Newbie
    None

Mar 29, 2014
    Male
    How did you get there in the first place for example: the phone had some software installed on it and you decided to modify and install custom ROM? If so, what exactly did you do step by step? The more details you give, the more we can help you out about your problem.

HTC One M9

The HTC One M9 is the company's 2015 flagship smartphone. Its specs include a Snapdragon 810 chipset, 5-inch 1080p display, 3GB of RAM, a 20MP rear camera paired with an UltraPixel front camera, 2,840mAh battery, and more.
Tags: