1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Htc one m9 overheating

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deadtouch, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Deadtouch

Deadtouch Lurker
    None

Jul 16, 2016
    My one m9 has always gotten a little hot, but after 5 mins of Pokemon go (indoors not outdoors) my phone was showing temps of 113f. I was looking into these graphene cooling pads for your phones, do these things actually work? And if not, are there and custom phone cases with built in fans or some other solution to my problem?

Advertisement

2. martimarti

martimarti Newbie
    None

Mar 29, 2014
    Male
    I don't think that you need those cooling things. How many apps does the phone run when in use?
    Keep in mind that the more apps you use at the time or run on the background, phone RAM and battery are used more, therefore it heats up. Have you tried closing everything which you're not using, meaning, sign out or just go offline/force stop/disable the app, then run only PokemonGO and see how it goes? Have you had this issue before when you were not using PokemonGO?

3. lvt

lvt Android Expert

Jan 30, 2013
    Male
    Paris <--> Taipei
    Do you charge your phone with a portable battery while playing the game?

HTC One M9

The HTC One M9 is the company's 2015 flagship smartphone. Its specs include a Snapdragon 810 chipset, 5-inch 1080p display, 3GB of RAM, a 20MP rear camera paired with an UltraPixel front camera, 2,840mAh battery, and more.
Tags: