1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC ONE X AT&T best deals

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oshogg, Apr 21, 2012.

1. oshogg

oshogg Newbie

Just saw that Radioshack will have this for pre-order for $149 with 2-year contract on April 22nd.

Please post any other similar deals for HTC ONE X AT&T (with or without contract) here.

I hope this is not against the forum rules (there is similar thread for UK release). If it is against the forum rules, please delete this thread.

Osho

s.m.knipe and El Presidente like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Looks good to me, no rules broken here.

The UK thread has some nice deals in it, hopefully you AT&T guys over the pond get some too. :)

3. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

Saw that. Good stuff. I am hoping that Best Buy will match the 149 price point. With my 50 credit from that promo they ran last month, I don't think that can be beat.

4. oshogg

oshogg Newbie

Looks like Amazon Wireless is also offering HTC ONE X on AT&T for $149 with 2-year contract. Nice.

5. wrchad23

wrchad23 Well-Known Member

So it comes out Sunday. So BestBuy and RadioShack still the best places to pick one up on release day for $150?

6. jmsewe0

jmsewe0 Lurker

If you are on a family plan and upgrade through radio shack, the price has dropped to $49. If you have already preordered from Amazon, they will match the price. They did for me. $49 for this phone is insane!

7. chief113

chief113 Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's $49? I can't find that price on their site.

EDIT: I just got it too. Thanks a lot!

8. oshogg

oshogg Newbie

Lucky you - I tried ordering and it is already sold out for this price. The white one is at $149.

Osho

9. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

I ordered the grey one x through Radio Shack yesterday for $49.99, so the deal is still very much available.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews