1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC one x+ flashing gone wrong, Help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cpu2007, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Cpu2007

Cpu2007 Lurker

I really hope someone can help me as I can't use my phone anymore.

I flashed cyanmod on my htc one x+ plus, everything worked but then I used my backup (done using TWRP) to restore my data back but this didn't work so I decided that I wanted to go back to my stock ROM.
    I restored my full last backup but it was stuck in logo screen.

I realized that I need a stock boot.img file to flash on the phone in order to make it work.

I searched for it and found one,not exactly sure if it was the right one but it seemed legit. I used it and now I get a red triangle instead of the logo when I start the phone.
    What's annoying is that when I go in recovery, all my recovery files ,or files in my memory seemed to have disappeared.

Can someone help me please?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Hi CPU,
    I moved this over to the HTC One X+ All Things Root subforum so you can get some help from fellow device owners. I hope things work out for you.:)

3. gnosisjunky

gnosisjunky Well-Known Member

4. nuvo

nuvo Lurker

I intended to install new ROM (CM 10.2) using this step by step of XDA - developed by hasoon2000 (sorry link is not allowed).

Everything till unlocking of phone went as expected. However thing went wayward after that.

TWRP recovery was also installed, but when I tried to install SuperSU, only a blank folder is shown.

Now computer does not recognize the phone. I tried uninstalling and re-installing HTC driver but nothing changed. When I again tried to push supersu using the app of hasoon2000, it shows that device not found.

I tried to install ADB sideload using the app but again device not found error is shown.

Please help

5. MikeDevenney

MikeDevenney Lurker

Nuvo, I'm going to hitchhike on this thread as well. I have an HOX+ that I tried to update to a new ROM a few days ago and ended up in the same place as you. Bootlooping with no way to connect to computer to copy a new ROM to flash. I've tried fastboot devices, but that shows an empty list. Going to try to sideload a ROM, but if fastboot can't see the device I assume that adb won't be able to either. :(

HTC One X Plus Forum

The HTC One X Plus release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews