1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC One X problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sonic01, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Sonic01

Sonic01 Newbie

Hi Guys,

I've got a few problems with my HTC One X:

1. I can't find out how to stop the Beats Audio notification showing up when i plug my earphones in. I don't care for this feature, I just want it to stop wasting space on my bar, does anyone know how to stop it from appearing?

2. it seems when i listen to music in PlayerPro the next track always does a fade in which bugs the hell out of me, its not a player pro setting - there isnt an option for it and I'm very familiar with the app. my previous HTC's didn't do this.

3. about 10 to 20% of my battery is being eaten by "mediaserver"? What is this supposed to be? any ideas how I can kill it?

I've just upgraded to an HTC One X and I'm pretty disappointed, I think HTC have ruined the navigation by removing the search and menu buttons from the bottom, and replacing them with that useless recent apps button.

I've had a Hero, Legend, Desire HD and Sensation XE before this phone, so far I feel the XE was the best one I've had. Right now I'd gladly role back to it had I not given it to my GF :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews