1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC one x question

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by cheekys00, Aug 23, 2012.

1. cheekys00

cheekys00 Member

I am up for an upgrade from my inspire. I would like to get the HTC one x, OR the samsung note. Does anyone have either? If so, do you like it?
    Most important are either phones FULLY customizable? Like making my own ringtones, and using my own pictures as wallpaper?
    Is one phone better than the other? Thanks ALOT for reading this, any info would be GREAT.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Any mp3 can be used as ringtones and all pictures can be used as wallpapers :D i cant.tell you whuch phone is better never had either :eek:

3. cheekys00

cheekys00 Member

Preciate that info. Thats most important to me, being able to FULL customize my phone. My own rigtones, wallpaper pics etc. I dont like that the One x does not have an sd card, and the battery cannot be removed. I guess I just answered my own question!

4. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

Either of these phones would be fully customizable. If it is important for you to have an external sd card and removable battery, then the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE would be your best choice between those two phones. I have the Note, and I have enjoyed it for the larger screen, and keyboard. I have included the link to the Note LTE below so that you can read what others Note users have to say.
    Samsung Galaxy Note LTE - Android Forums

cheekys00 likes this.