• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC One X Slow

Misy

Lurker
Jul 19, 2012
I just got my One X and going to the home screen or switching between apps takes forever. It actually reads loading with a moving circle ... Is this normal??? I am new to android from iPhone and this is frustrating since i thought i was upgrading... help please

Oh I have already hit task manager and shut down all apps and also manually shut down all apps in the settings and restarted and none of that helps.

I just got my One X and going to the home screen or switching between apps takes forever. It actually reads loading with a moving circle ... Is this normal??? I am new to android from iPhone and this is frustrating since i thought i was upgrading... help please

Oh I have already hit task manager and shut down all apps and also manually shut down all apps in the settings and restarted and none of that helps.

Do a restart and see if that'll work. If it doesn't factory reset to see if that will. Just back everything up. If its still running slow you might need to exchange it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones