• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC One-X staining near the top?

I've had my One-X for almost 4 weeks now, and I've noticed a really significant staining on the top area where the front camera is. That whole bar is stained to a light gray-ish color (I own a white One X). I don't know if this is due to the sweat coming off my ears while talking on my phone, or it might be stains from my gray jeans?

It certainly is unattractive, and if so, does anybody know a good solution to use to clean off stains on the front and the back?

The polycarbonate casing should be quite strong after all its the material they use to make motorcycle crash helmets from. I also used to work in the plastic molding industry & can say that we tried breaking a polycarbonate molding by throwing it around, it survived all we could do by just using our own bodies.
Just don't use anything like turpentine or white spirit on it, the best thing i can think of to clean it safely would be white vinegar on a cloth.

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones