1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Htc One x Swiping

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by croccy1234, Jan 6, 2014.

1. croccy1234

croccy1234 Lurker

Hi Guys,i'm hoping that you can help me out please,when i am on my main screen with all the icons on such as settings,people,contacts etc etc,i used to be able to do a Horizontal Swipe to view more icons,i now can only do a Vertical swipe,so the page moves up and down, instead of my preferred right to left-left to right.
    I have spent ages going through my settings in case its something obvious and have found nothing.
    Thanks in advance forum
    Steve

2. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member

Hi there and welcome to the forums! To make sure I know exactly what you're talking about, I just want to ask a few questions.

Are you referring to your home screens or your app tray? What version of sense are you running? (settings>about>software>HTC Sense version)

croccy1234 likes this.
  3. croccy1234

croccy1234 Lurker

Hi Guitar G20 thanks for the reply,when i press the 3x3 grid icon at the bottom of the screen is the area i mean.
    I am running HTC Sense version 5.0 and Android version 4.2.2
    Thanks
    Steve

4. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member

Oh, okay. You've updated to sense 5 and with sense 5, your app tray is now vertically paginated instead of horizontally. The vertical scrolling is normal, and I do not believe there is a way to switch to horizontal scrolling in the stock launcher.

croccy1234 and El Presidente like this.
  5. croccy1234

croccy1234 Lurker

Ok thank you for your help

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews