• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC One X TV Viewing

Jeordio

Lurker
Nov 19, 2012
Hello All,

Last year, following advice gained from somewhere on the internet, I tweaked my One X and was able to receive and view Television without it constantly freezing.
A couple of months back my phone had its motherboard changed and was updated by HTC. Now I am back to square one, being unable to view TV over a 3G connection.
The thing is, I cant remember how to re-tweak my phone.
If my memory serves me correctly, I had to go into the root directory or root memory or something of a similar sounding name and then alter a setting. The process did not take longer than a minute or two.
Obviously, you can tell by now that I have little phone or software knowledge. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction then it will be very much appreciated.

Rus

Hello All,

Last year, following advice gained from somewhere on the internet, I tweaked my One X and was able to receive and view Television without it constantly freezing.
A couple of months back my phone had its motherboard changed and was updated by HTC. Now I am back to square one, being unable to view TV over a 3G connection.
The thing is, I cant remember how to re-tweak my phone.
If my memory serves me correctly, I had to go into the root directory or root memory or something of a similar sounding name and then alter a setting. The process did not take longer than a minute or two.
Obviously, you can tell by now that I have little phone or software knowledge. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction then it will be very much appreciated.

Rus

Have you tried TV Catch Up?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones