• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC one X unlocked international Version

cherine

Lurker
Apr 26, 2012
I purchased an unlocked white International HTC ONE X. I was assured by my carrier the phone would work. Upon arrival, my sim would not fit (too big.) I went to the Tmobile store and was provided with a new micro sim card. The internet does not work. An error comes up no sim card inserted. Contacted HTC. They advised the the unlocked international version is not compatible here. Has anyone had the same problem? Any Fixes? Help!

Cherine

from another forum, get another micro sim card from t-mobile...it needs to have the number 50.01 on it...the one they gave me when i had my unlocked phone was a 50.05. i went back and they told me they gave me the non-GBA card, but now looking it too was a 50.05

tomorrow i go back and call trying to find the right card with a hard identifying marker of the 50.01 on it...the number on the card (next to the pink 'T' on the card)...on another forum a poster verified this worked for him.

good luck...i'll verify this...this whole episode has been very frustrating

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones