• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc one x user needs help

OK I love the phone but I'm struggling with some of it's uses.

It's a works phone, sync'd to my desk top PC with all my contact etc.etc. and to my outlook account and my personal hotmail account.

All works fine, except sendig mails from either outlook or hotmail. I can receive mails on both accounts and forward mails on both accounts but I cannot start a new mail message on either :thinking::thinking: .
Is this a phone problem, a syncing problem or a Vodafone (my carrier) problem
Regards

Peter

Sorry I didn't explain myself correctly.

I can use the software OK it's simply that when the messages are composed and sent they simply bounce back. I have always used the contacts details that are stored in the phone so the addresses are correct.

In fact it appears that this only happens when roaming and not on my home netowrk here in the UK. I was in Germany last week when I first noticed the problem, I assume this means it's a network problem rather than a phone problem ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones