• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC onex build.

It may not have an AMOLED screen but the display still looks mighty fine!

Yea but 2 problems may exist...

Battery life from an LCD screen! Whether its a reg or Super LCD, battery life still won't match a reg Super Amoled or Plus screen.

And outside use! I may have to see in person, but I doubt it matches the ease of use on the Galaxy Nexus or Galaxy Note.

Super Amoled Plus would have sealed the deal for many people...Including myself.

Upvote 0
I don't understand where the notation is that LCD waste more the AMOLED, I have the Evo 4G and Galay S II for Sprint for my self! Don't ask why, but I pay less than 90 for both phones including tax! Both phone drain like there's no tomorrow, and when I tweak them my Evo 4G last longer (LCD). The issue is how the smartphones consume power...in the future we need long lasting battery! All smartphone suck under heavy and moderate use (I have both phone I know).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones