1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

htc or dell

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arunkailash, Feb 2, 2011.

1. arunkailash

arunkailash Lurker

hi

i m looking for an android phone in a lower budget range... i want to know which pnone to choose ??????? HTC wildfire or DELL xcd 35 or LG optimus???/

plz guide me to the right one....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ryanraven

ryanraven Android Enthusiast

ok here goes
    xcd NO Way it may have a better CPU and GPU but the build quality sucks big time. the resolution is also better and the battery sucks you may not even get a full day out of it my mate get 15 hours max

if your on about the Optimus P500 then i would get that over the phones you have listed any day its got a better CPU, GPU build quality is pretty good. Its better than the wildfire even though the wildfire has a better camera.

and also the P500 can run 2.3 :)

3. madviper20

madviper20 Newbie

HTC any day unless you want crappy speakers and a camera that has no auto focus or flash from dell..
    also HTC has a bigger screen and the resolution thing doesnt even matter..

believe me i went on a full scale phone hunt and a trial spree before i landed on my HTC wildfire.. o and HTC desire, is big screened and 1 gigs and all.. but seriously not worth it..

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews