1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC PANACHE - Unable to do anything after boot screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shrrm79, Jul 7, 2013.

1. shrrm79

shrrm79 Lurker

Hi All,

I am seeking help from you guys to fix my mobile. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
    I'm new to this forum. I have read some posts on rooting/unrooting/flashing etc. But i'm at no point what to do with my mobile.

Here is my problem.
    1. My display/touch screen glass was broken a month ago. But the handset was working perfectly even touch sensitivity was good. only problem was the glass damaged so badly
    2. I ordered for the display/touch screen glass. Then i went into the Youtube to see how to fix the glass. I did everything as they said in that and glass was fixed
    3. I was so happy that i fixed and then i switched on my phone. It took me to the Boot screen. Below are the contents showing on my screen.

"GLACIER PVT SHIP S-OFF
    HBOOT-0.89.0006
    MICROP-0429
    RADIO 26.13.04.19_M
    eMMC-boot
    Jul 15 2011, 16:45:17

FAST BOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
    <VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

BOOTLOADER
    REBOOT
    REBOOT BOOTLOADER
    POWER DOWN"

NOTE: << Here i'm unable to navigate to any other option using the volume buttons >>

I read the posts in xda and tried volume up + power. It vibrates three times and black screen shows up
    I tried volume down + power button it opens up a boot screen with below messages

"GLACIER PVT SHIP S-OFF
    HBOOT-0.89.0006
    MICROP-0429
    RADIO 26.13.04.19_M
    eMMC-boot
    Jul 15 2011, 16:45:17

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
    <VOL DOWN> to next item
    <POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
    RECOVERY
    FACTORY RESET
    SIMLOCK
    IMAGE CRC

even here i'm unable to navigate to other options using volume buttons.

i'm just stuck at this point.

so i went to xda forums and saw few techies telling to download PD15IMG.zip. so i did and placed in SD card (which is new SD card - 4GB. Just placed inside the sd card - no folders)
    then i did switched on. It did wait for sometime in boot screen and searched for PD15DIAG.ZIP and went to PD15IMG.zip which was found and started updating etc.
    Then it asked to press power button, i did and then i landed again in boot screen where i'm unable navigate since nothing happens on volume button press.

I dunno what to do or whether i did is correct.
    so please help me getting me fixed.
    i want to see the android home scree soon with your help.

Thanks,
    Shrrm.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download