• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Passion Delayed Until 2010?

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Digitimes is reporting the HTC Passion is likely going to be delayed until early 2010.* Those of you lookin’ to have one hiding in your stocking this year may just have to wait. Of course, with HTC’s 2010 lineup leaked with said leaker saying the Passion/Dragon is actually called Bravo – that would put it [...]

More...

Just a Quick post to remove this from the "Unanswered threads" forum
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0
If this is so, I cannot *tell* you how disappointing it is. It's darn right offensive, LOL. This makes Hero look more inviting! - I must keep in mind that, all of this mayhem is in keeping with the leaked 2010 lineup. :(

Let's see...The Passion was leaked stating that there are 2 versions - Passion and PassionC. So, they are (were) 2009 releases pushed back a month - thus the "early 2010" reference (hoping, hoping, hoping!) :eek:.

Okay so, a January Passion release would make an April release of Bravo make sense. I cannot see them waiting idly by for four months for a release in this category. That's light years in phone-dom! - They run the risk of losing too much market share with this scenario. So little about this makes sense, though. Christmas is the big shopping season - why ignore it? :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones