1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Htc peep

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by t1jordan, Jul 30, 2010.

1. t1jordan

t1jordan Android Enthusiast

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    HTC PEEP isn't that bad. You can at least comment on a retweet. And it actually updates correctly. Im not seeing trending topics tho. Please tell me I'm missing something. If there is no Trending topics I have to go back to the Official app. The official twitter does not update properly. Every other Twitter app seems to cluttered to me. What do you guys suggest? Choosing a Twitter App is like choosing what girl to smash for the night.

Advertisement

2. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    i like Seesmic

3. Weazol

Weazol Android Enthusiast

twidroid

I actually tried alot of them and settled with twidroid

4. t1jordan

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    I will try twicca

5. t1jordan

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    Do you have any information of Peep not refreshing? I can't even log in. I actually like Peep. It's simple. Not a lot settings.

6. thrawtsom

thrawtsom Lurker

Sep 1, 2010
    Pensacola, Fl
    Peep nor twitter widget has refreshed in 24 hours. Using the twitter website on my Incredible. Just as easy to get to and always up to date.

7. t1jordan

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    thanks for responding. I logged out now it wont log me back in. I figured this problem was a HTC thing.

8. Elpelco

Elpelco Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    UK
    It's an OAuth issue with Peep. KNowing HTC it's not likely to be fixed for a goood long while. Also, personally, I recommend Touiteur. While I still have no idea how to pronounce it, it's been my favourite Twitter app for a good long while now.

9. t1jordan

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    yeah i hear you. I have Touiteur. But I dont like it. But I will give it another shot.

10. DroidMama

DroidMama Lurker

Sep 1, 2010
    Scientist
    USA
    I think it's actually pronounced "Twitter", but with the French ambiances. :) And because of the Peep issue, I found out they're doing a beta for TweetDeck for Android. I'm trying that out. I liked how simple Peep was, but if it's not going to work, gotta move on.

11. t1jordan

Oct 19, 2009
    Baltimore
    I agree, Peep was simple. I actually dont care for TweetDeck, but I have a account. They have a article about this on the phandroid website.