• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC People widget bug?

Allan87

May 12, 2010
Possibly found a bug but would appreciate all your advice just in case I'm blatantly cocking something up.

I've added the People widget to one of my screens (the single column version) and added a few contacts to it without issue. However when I add a second People widget (column version again), when I attempt to add a contact to it not only does it not do this but it removes the contact telephone number from the person's profile. When I load up the contact list and try to edit the contact (pressing and holding the contact until I get the edit/delete/send as vcard) selecting the edit option tries to load the edit screen but quickly reverts back to the contact list. I deleted the contact and tried again but it seems any attempt to add them to the second People widget strips them of their phone number and prevents any editing. :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones