1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC phone coming metro pcs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wayne137, May 17, 2011.

1. wayne137

wayne137 Android Enthusiast

i hear that a Htc phone was comin to metro and that it was goin to be 4g lte is this true anyone know when it should arrive

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dsanders77

Dsanders77 Well-Known Member

Rumor has it as the HTC Desire. No release date and no confirmation that this is indeed fact.

3. lordt78

lordt78 Member

Well, I've heard the HTC Wildfire 2/Marval is coming but it's not LTE. But something call the HTC Mocha will be. Also, there's the LG Bryce (similiar to the LG Revolution from Verizon). Both will probably be dropped in the third or fourth quarter.

4. Dsanders77

Source? Just out of curiosity.

5. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome

I've also heard we are getting an HTC, From Tony. He owns a Metro PCS store around my area. He gave me intel on the Optimus M before it was released for Metro, Even had one on the line for me to buy. So I believe him after that. Though no word as of when and I didn't hear which model. :]

6. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

yep, heard rumors of it coming,but i also thought about optimus m but gooing to wait and see what metro drops...

7. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

is it going to cost $500? Lol

8. Dsanders77

Times I wish I had Metro here. The Cricket store here considers smiling while telling me to F-off good customer service.

9. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

bet it will be in that range or higher, cause look how much the indulge was, and the HTC is a better phone and better cpu/gpu...