1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Ringtone Trimmer, unable to delete custome ringtone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dewprism, May 17, 2010.

1. Dewprism

Dewprism Newbie

I used the htc ringtone trimmed for one of the song in my music library on my phone and I'm sorry if there is already a thread for this but how are you able to delete these ringtones when you no longer want them? The program its self works fine for making ringtones but I cannot find anyway to delete them. I even looked in Astro.

If someone doesnt mind could they please lend some advice on this. I've searched in the forums and I havnt found a solution to it.

Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

good question. i couldn't figure out how to delete them either.

I did notice that when I turned my phone off, all my ringtones I made were gone.

3. Dewprism

Dewprism Newbie

I turned my phone off and they're still there. I even put in a new micro SD card cause i wanted to switch it anyways and it still there. It wont go away.

4. Dewprism

Dewprism Newbie

BTW to everyone who views this thread. Custom is incorrectly spelled. I was typing it in my car with my Incredible before work. I rushed it.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews